DR’s Super Style’d Selects: Made You Look 2012
These are Dylanger Rose’s top picks for the most stylish people in entertainment for the year of 2012.
MADE YOU LOOK 2012
- Out of the shadows and into the spotlight; Solange Knowles grabs the Gold for her Retro style, bold ethnic prints and her captivating color choices. She owns the top spot for turning heads even before promoting her new EP True. She simply made you look.
- We love her as a blonde and as a firey red head. Emma Stone can pull off America’s sweetheart, the scortching screen siren or the elegant beauty. She scores the silver by being someone who just gets its.
- It is hard to keep it fresh and reinvent yourself year after year. Rihanna not only does it with every album (seven consistent times) but every few months she gives us a style reboot. Every transformation is just as hott as the last if not hotter. She is DR’s bronze beauty.
- Earning fourth is Jennifer Lopez for her American Idol style.
- He is the Christian in Christian Dior; The Louis Vuitton don and the only rapper that can get away with wearing a kilt. Kanye West makes the list at five.
- Gwyneth Paltrow makes the cut by being Red Carpet Reliable.
The next group of Entertainers didn’t make the list but they are ONE’S 2 WATCH in 2013